Nityananda Arogya Dham periodically conducts many free or subsidised events for the benefit of the poor and under-privileged. All such events are conducted by the Nityananda Seva Samithi Trust, under the guidance of the ashram.
Currently three major events are conducted periodically.
- FREE MEDICINE FOR CHILDREN: Regularly, children are provided with the Ayurvedic Medicine “Chinnemaatre”, which boosts the immune system, digestive abilities and memory power in children, and is given as per the recommendation of the doctor. You may want to sponsor for these medicines.
- FREE PROTEIN SNACKS FOR POOR CHILDREN: The Nityananda Seva Samithi Trust has been providing nutritious food to those children who lack good health due to lack of calories in the plain rice and dal provided in Government schools. The Trust has now decided to provide additional pack of various dry fruits to each child during meal, which will additional boost their nutrition intake for better health. You may provide one time or monthly or yearly provision for the same.
- SUBSIDISED OR FREE MEDICINES: In many cases, ashram finds very poor villagers walking in seeking healthcare help. Usually, depending on the capability of the funds, the Trust provides help. In such cases, donors are welcome to provide the free medicines or help.
- FREE MEDICAL CAMPS: Periodically there are free camps conducted in the hospital premises to generate health awareness and to provide medical help to people. You may sponsor towards any camps by funds or by providing medicines that are approved by the Trust.
- SPONSORED TREATMENT FOR THE UNDER-PRIVILEGED: In some cases, certain sponsors may wish to sponsor for the treatment of any under-privileged visitor or devotee of the ashram, after verification of the same by the ashram authorities. In such cases, you may donate for a specific treatment or send any lumpsum amount to the ashram.
For any sponsorship or donations, you may please send your contributions to:
Branch : Bailhongal
A/c Name : Nityananda Seva Samithi
A/c No : 520141000490772
IFSC code : CORP0001305
Note: If you are sending any money, please do write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +91-96328 61736 and inform us of the same. If you wish to remain anonymous, we highly respect your opinion and will keep it anonymous. In any other case, we will display how your sponsorship or contribution is utilised in the service of the needy patients/children.